- Patented M42 Bandsaw Blade especially developed for profiles and pipes
- Hardness of HRC68-69
- The "Protector" on the back side of the teeth prevents the "Domino effect"
|Heat Treatment Steel||
|Cold Work Die Steel||
High Speed Steel
|Hot Work Die Steel||
Heat Resisting Steel
|positive rake angle|
|WS Wide Set|
- M42 cobalt high-speed steel provides superior wear resistance. Being treated with Amada's unique heat treatment technology, this steel exhibits a performance that it highest in the class. It is broadly suitable for cutting general steel through hard-to-cut materials.
- PROTECTOR added on the back face of the tooth tip suppresses excessive cutting and prevents continuous chipping from occurring.
- As the tooth tip is made stronger, it endures impacts caused during intermittent cutting. At the same time, high cutting efficiency is assured.
- The broaching style set pattern was designed to eliminate pinching, therefore preventing the blade from binding in the cut.
When a roll formed large size H-beam is cut, a pinching symptom may occur in some cases where the blade is caught by the material being cut. In order to prevent such a symptom, please use the WS (wide set) type of "PROTECTOR M42". The WS type of 'PROTECTOR M42" is more reinforced with respect to prevention of pinching than the WS type of any other conventional blade model.
|top usable:||usable:||limited usable:|
|Construction Steel, Aluminium Alloys, Copper Alloys
1.1121, 1.0711, 3.0255
|3.0255, 1.2510, 1.1249, 1.1260, 1.7264, 1.7218, 1.5066, 1.5406, 1.5419||1.6955, 1.3802, 1.6546, 1.0711, 1.0718|